Tasty Tuesdays #13 I want your Man Food! + 9 Pinnable Cakes Roundup

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Welcome to Tasty Tuesdays!
This link party is all about sharing recipes & food-related posts! Joining in is easy; just click "You are Next" and copy/paste your post's URL. Choose a flattering photo and that's it!  
This week, we're doing something new in honor of Father's Day! Please link up your best man food recipes!

Why should you link up to Tasty Tuesdays?

Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog's followers!
All Tasty Tuesdays participants get guaranteed Pinterest exposure; we pin every post you share with us and comment on each one too!
All Tasty Tuesdays featured bloggers get followed on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Google Friend Connect!


I'd love to introduce you to this week's fabulous co-hosts: 


Jess from Hungry Harps
 Holly from Mess Makes Food

  Want a guaranteed way to increase your followers and grow your blog? Want to meet other fabulous bloggers? Consider becoming a co-host! You'll grow your blog plus get one jam-packed week of online marketing for your blog! Interested? Send me an email to munchies [at] anyonita-nibbles [dot] com!

Featured from last week's party

Want to be featured too? Then remember to stop by and visit other people's blogs!

This week, we've got a delicious roundup of 9 pinnable cake recipes! All these look so beautiful & tasty; I couldn't resist sharing them with you again!


1. White Chocolate Mud Cake with a Layer of Strawberry Cheesecake from Something Sweet
2.  Vanilla Chai Tea Cake from Mess Makes Food
3. Concessions Stand Cake from Cupcakery
4. How to Make Cake Pops from Beela Bakes
5. Watermelon Margarita Cupcakes from Cooking with Curls
6. NoBake Nutella Cheesecake from Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
7. Fluffy Angel Food Cake from Nap-Time Creations
8. Mini Red Velvet Cake from Baking in Pyjamas
9. Maine Blueberry Cheesecakes from Living Better Together

Were you featured? Go on & show off! Display our button on your blog:
Grab button for Anyonita Nibbles



A few party suggestions:
  1. Follow your host and your co-hosts socially (however you'd like) and let us know so we can do the same in return!
  2. Visit the link before yours. Leave a comment stating that you stopped by. (We all love to read comments, so share the love!)
  3. Spread the word; grab a participator's button and display it on your blog.
  4. Link to your recipes--no giveways or promos, please.
  5. As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the Tasty Tuesdays Feature and/or across my social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given.

All right, here we go, party people!



Have you linked up? Don't forget our button!
Grab button for Anyonita Nibbles


Image Map
We're so social! Why not connect with us?


  Image Map

35 comments:

  1. Thank you Anyonita so much for featuring my White Chocolate Mud Cake with a Layer of Strawberry Cheesecake

    I'n honored!!


    Have a great week and thank you for another party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting Anyonita. Father's Day isn't until September here in Aus but I don't need to worry about it anymore. My Dad has been deceased for 20 years and my ex isn't worth worrying about! LOL

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic features, mouthwatering cakes! Thank you for hosting. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea!!!! MAN food! Now following you on Bloglovin'!
    Have a great week
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes! Keeping the men in our lives fed! :) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting such a fun theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Nancy! Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting another great party!! I added my current post, as well as an old birthday cake I made for my husband, I thought perhaps it could be changed up for Father's Day :-) Have a great week!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up again, Hannah! :) Can't wait to see this cake!

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Watermelon Margarita Cake!!! Can you tell I'm excited??? Thanks so much for hosting :) I love that your party has different links than the other parties! I like variety :) Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're welcome! :) I've got plans for that margarita cake!!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the mention in the most pinnable cakes Anyonita :). I've grabbed a button and I'm now displaying it on my blog. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Laura! Thanks for displaying the button!

      Delete
  9. What a great party! Thanks for hosting:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Great party! Thanks for hosting!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Have a fabulous week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. Anyonita,
    Thank you for the party. I have a great Man Burger for a Father's Day BBQ. My husband loves this Santa Fe Turkey Burger.
    Put your button on my party page.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa Fe Turkey Burger?! I LOVE the sound of that! :) Thanks for the button love!

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the party. I brought one of my late husband's favorite menus. He is most of the reason I am the cook I am today. He liked things the way he liked them and he always had a menu! I had to learn to deliver it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! Oh, I can't wait to see what you've linked up! That's quite a story; cooking on demand!

      Delete
  14. Thank you so much Anyonita for all your lovely lovely comments on my posts, your comments made my week, you are too kind! Thanks for also featuring my cake pops, I have added the feature button to my page :) really appreciated, and looking forward to adding more of my posts Tasty Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're very welcome! :) That was the most ingenious cake pops idea & NEEDED to be shared! I'm glad you've come back to link up again! :)

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  16. I posted some ice cream to serve with your cake. Thanks for hosting this great linky party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream & cake! Perfect :) Thank you!

      Delete
  17. Thanks for the invite to your fabulous party! I have added your button to my linky page so I will be linking up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you link up, Kim! :)

      Delete
  18. My gosh Anyonita, where are my manners! Thank you so much for the feature and for the linky party. I missed it last week but am back in full blogging sing this week. Have a great Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

What do you think of this recipe? Be sure to tag me in any recipes you make on social media and use #anyonitanibbles!